Clifton M. Miller Library's Mission is to:
- Offer access to and delivery of information sources and services in an effective and timely manner.
- Build a quality collection of academic information content resources- digital and print.
- Educate and train students, faculty, and staff in information literacy.
- Provide professional expertise in the use of academic resources and support services.
- Create an environment supportive of an array of learning styles.
- Promote community-building.
Clifton M. Miller Library
Monday - Thursday:
8:00 a.m. - Midnight
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - Midnight